Sign it. Snap it. Send it.
Mobile Deposit is available in Mobile Banking. It's free, convenient and easy to use. Eligible members can deposit a check via Android™ smartphone, iPhone® or iPad® by using the camera and our Mobile Banking app. For eligibility requirements and additional information, click here.
Getting started with Mobile Deposit
8 Easy Steps
- Open your APGFCU Mobile Banking app.
- Tap the Deposits icon (4th from left) then tap New Deposit.
- Tap the account to receive the check you're depositing.
- Endorse your check with your signature and add "for mobile deposit only" directly below your signature.
- Enter the exact amount of the check. Tap Continue.
- Follow the prompts to snap a photo of both the front and back of the check.
- Confirm that the account and the amount are accurate.
- Select Yes (or No) to the question, "Do you wish to deposit this check?"
That’s it! You’re done. Look for a confirmation that your deposit has been submitted for review.
5 Fast Facts
- Daily limit is $2,500.
- Up to $200 of your deposit is available once your deposit has been received. Safeguard the paper check for 90 days, confirm your deposit, and then shred the check.
- Deposit Pending means that it could take up to 3 business days for the total deposit to be available.
- Deposits made M-F after 3pm on business days will post the following day. Deposits made on the weekend or holiday will post on the next business day.
- Deposit checks into Personal Savings, Money Market or Checking Account only. (Commercial or custodial accounts are not eligible for Mobile Deposit.)