Available to members who are permanently employed, the APG Federal Credit Union Visa® Platinum Preferred Starter Credit Card is a great option for those just starting to build credit history. With a low rate and all of the benefits Visa® has to offer, you'll be able to reach your goals with the APG Federal Credit Union Visa® Platinum Preferred Starter Credit Card.
When you're ready for your first credit card, we're here to help.
- Worldwide acceptance
- Make purchases with the flexibility to pay over time
- When you repay, you can re-use your available credit
- Use your card as Overdraft Protection for your checking account
- Access your account anytime through Online or Mobile Banking
- 1,000 free Welcome points at sign up
- 1,500 free Thank You points at first purchase
- Earn one point for every dollar you spend on purchases
- No limit to the number of points you can earn
You may also apply for an APGFCU Visa Credit Card within Online Banking. Just log into your account and click "Apply for a Loan" under "Services." The loan application page will open in a new window and your personal information is pre-filled. Select the loan amount and terms, review the information and submit.
For personalized service:
*2.99% Introductory APR for 9 months from date of account opening for Platinum Preferred, Platinum Preferred Rewards, and Platinum Preferred Student/Starter Visa cards. After that, your APR will be 8.74% to 17.99%, based on your creditworthiness and product type when you open your account. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
† Rate is determined by the creditworthiness of each applicant. Not all applicants will qualify for the lowest rate.
†† Credit approval is required.