An APG Federal Credit Union money market account is a smart place to keep your savings. With higher dividends than traditional savings accounts, your money will work harder for you.
- No term or penalty for withdrawal
- Account earns tiered dividends on the daily balance
- Dividends are compounded and credited quarterly
- A $2,500 minimum daily balance is required, otherwise a monthly service charge applies
Plus, your shares are insured by the National Credit Union Administration, an agency of the federal government.
To open your money market account:
- Call 410-272-4000.
- Come in to any branch.
- Not a member? Join today.