Financial Education - Women & Finance Seminar
Thursday, March 2, 2017
5:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
523 Water Street
Charlestown, MD 21914
5:00 – 5:30 Registration
5:30 – 5:45 Introduction
5:45 – 6:30 Keynote, Deborah Owens – CEO/President of Owens Media Group – Wealth Coach, Author and Entrepreneur
Topic: Financial Empowerment for Women
6:30 – 7:15 Panelist Discussion Topics Include: Retirement Strategies for Women, College Preparation and Avoiding the Financial Pitfalls in College, Kids and Money and more.
- Morgan Miller, Director for Cecil County Public Library
- Tisa Silver, Director of Financial Education and Wellness - University of Maryland
- Sue Rogan, Director of Financial Education - MD CASH (Creating Assets Savings and Hope)
- John Goles, Sr. VP/Wealth Management – The Goles Investment Group
- Mary Ann Hewitt, Executive Director for Maryland Council on Economic Education
7:15 – 7:30 Q&A and Door Prizes
Sign up today!