APGFCU Hosts 2015 Annual Meeting and Swears In New Board of Directors
Posted on Apr 30, 2015 by APGFCU
On April 23, 2015, Aberdeen Proving Ground Federal Credit Union welcomed more than 200 members and invited guests to the APGFCU Arena at Harford Community College in Churchville, Maryland. The event was its annual meeting.
APGFCU swore in its 2015 volunteer board of directors:
- Chairman - John A. Blomquist
- Vice Chairman - Paul D. Eikenberg
- Secretary - Sandra J. Sasser
- Treasurer - Barry D. Decker, CSM (Ret.)
- Assistant Treasurer - Donald J. Burnett, COL (Ret.)
- Director - Charles N. Alston, Sr.
- Director - Michael L. Dixon, LTC (Ret.)
- Director - Antha W. Edwards
- Director - David H. Gilbert
- Director - Windsor L. Jones
- Director - Joseph A. Traino III, LTC (Ret.)
Dr. Dennis Golladay, president of Harford Community College, welcomed APGFCU members to the first annual meeting held in the arena. Chairman John A. Blomquist honored President/CEO Don W. Lewis for 35 years of service to APGFCU. Mr. Lewis began his career in 1985 and he became APGFCU’s second chief executive in 1995.
Other highlights of the meeting were a ceremonial posting of the colors by Patapsco High School’s Junior ROTC, the National Anthem and Pledge of Allegiance were performed by Cecil County’s Bay View Elementary School Chorus with Dr. David S. Hastings, assistant principal and musical director.
Read more from our Archive of Press Releases