APG Federal Credit Union Awards $15,000 in Scholarships to 15 Local Teens
Posted on Sep 24, 2014 by APGFCU
Aberdeen Proving Ground Federal Credit Union (APGFCU) is proud to announce the winners of its Annual College Scholarship Competition awarding $15,000 to fifteen local teens.
A reception honoring the student-members was held on Tuesday, May 6, 2014, at APG Federal Credit Union’s Operations Center in Edgewood. The scholarships were awarded to the following students:
- Caroline Elizabeth English – Fallston High School
- Anna Krystyna Muckerman – Patterson Mill High School
- Brian Levine – Patterson Mill High School
- Aimee Elizabeth Seger – Patterson Mill High School
- Rebecca Burgess – North Harford High School
- Emily Helper – Home School
- Justin Pezella – C. Milton Wright High School
- Claire Jordan Palmer – Fallston High School
- Danielle Hepler – Home School
- Victoria Lee – Rising Sun High School
- Natalie Grace Hutcheson – C. Milton Wright High School
- Brianna Malory – The John Carroll High School
- Sarah Fielder – North Harford High School
- April Watson – Home School
- Megan Poniatowski – Edgewood High School
Each year, APG Federal Credit Union awards scholarships to exemplary graduating high school students based on a written essay, academic achievement, and community involvement. APG Federal Credit Union is a leader in financial literacy programs designed to help young members develop successful money management skills.
For more information about APG Federal Credit Union’s financial education initiatives and scholarships, visit APGFCU.com, under Education & Advice, or call 410-272-4000, and press four.
Read more from our Archive of Press Releases