APGFCU Honors Its Volunteers For Years Of Service
Posted on Apr 23, 2012 by APGFCU
Aberdeen Proving Ground Federal Credit Union [APGFCU] honored its volunteers for their years of service to the credit union during an awards dinner at the Maryland Golf and Country Club in Bel Air on Saturday, April 14, 2012.
Those honored include:
- David H. Gilbert for 43 years of service
- Sarah E. Standiford for 38 years of service
- Clarence A. Fry for 28 years of service
- Charles N. Alston, Sr. for 24 years of service
- John J. Salser for 21 years of service
- Nancy F. Kosko for 15 years of service
- Clinton Edmonds, Jr. for 12 years of service
- Michael J. Layman, Major (Ret). For 9 years of service
- Sandra J. Sasser for 9 years of service
- Michael L. Dixon, LTC (Ret.) for 8 years of service
- Donald J. Burnett, COL (Ret.) for 3 years of service
Volunteers with APG Federal Credit Union determine the strategic direction of the institution through planning, establishing policy, and acting as oversight guardians in the best interests of the entire membership.
APG Federal Credit Union is committed to building strong families for a stronger community with ten branches in Harford and Cecil counties and an eleventh scheduled for Fallston in late 2012. Membership is free and open to everyone who lives, works, worships, volunteers, or attends school in Harford or Cecil County.
To learn more about volunteering at APG Federal Credit Union, visit APGFCU.com, call 410-272-4000, ext. 3130, or stop in any branch.
[From Left] APGFCU’s 2012 Volunteer Award Recipients: Michael J. Layman, Major (Ret.); Michael L. Dixon, LTC (Ret.); Sandra J. Sasser; Nancy F. Kosko; David H. Gilbert; Clinton Edmunds, Jr.; Clarence A. Fry.
Download a PDF Version
Read more from our Archive of Press Releases