APGFCU Hosts Successful Annual Meeting and Swears In New Board of Directors
Posted on May 17, 2012 by APGFCU
Aberdeen Proving Ground Federal Credit Union (APGFCU) welcomed more than 250 members and invited guests from Harford and Cecil counties to the Richlin Ballroom in Edgewood for its annual member meeting on April 19, 2012.
APGFCU swore in its 2012 volunteer board of directors:
- Chairman David H. Gilbert
- Vice-Chairman Barry D. Decker, CSM (Retired)
- Secretary Joseph A. Traino III, LTC (Retired)
- Treasurer Paul D. Eikenberg
- Assistant Treasurer Windsor L. Jones
- Director Charles N. Alston, Sr.
- Director John A. Blomquist
- Director Michael L. Dixon, LTC (Retired)
- Director Antha W. Edwards
- Director Dwight E. Hair, COL (Retired)
- Director Dee Layman
Among the highlights of the meeting were a ceremonial posting of the colors by Patapsco High School’s Junior ROTC; a choral performance of the National Anthem and recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance by the Deerfield Elementary School Choir; and, free gifts for members and guests.
Since its founding in 1938, APG Federal Credit Union has been delivering financial education to its communities and empowering its member-owner families to become financially secure and knowledgeable. The credit union currently employs over 250 people and has grown to ten full-service branches in Harford and Cecil counties with an eleventh scheduled for Fallston in late 2012.
For more information, please call 410-272-4000, press four, or visit APGFCU.com.
APGFCU Swears in Its New 2012 Board of Directors
Download a PDF Version
Read more from our Archive of Press Releases