APG Federal Credit Union Awards $12,000 in Scholarships to 10 Local Teens
Posted on May 24, 2012 by APGFCU
Aberdeen Proving Ground Federal Credit Union (APGFCU) is proud to announce the winners of its Annual College Scholarship Competition awarding $12,000 to ten local teens.
A reception honoring the student-members was held on Wednesday, May 9, 2012, at APG Federal Credit Union’s Operations Center in Edgewood. The scholarships were awarded to the following students:
- Britni Barber – Harford Technical High School
- Paul Cillo III – Calvert Hall College High School
- Rachel Lynn Flint – C. Milton Wright High School
- Heather LaCroix – Hammond High School
- Nicole Racine – North Harford High School
- Sarah Ray – C. Milton Wright High School
- Darren Slotnick – C. Milton Wright High School
- Kelli Jo Soos – Ashbrook High School (North Carolina)
- Emily Lauren Van Seeters– Harford Technical High School
- Stephanie Verk – Aberdeen High School Science & Mathematics Academy
Each year, APG Federal Credit Union awards scholarships to exemplary graduating high school students based on a written essay, academic achievement, and community involvement. APG Federal Credit Union is a leader in financial literacy programs designed to help young members develop successful money management skills.
For more information about APG Federal Credit Union’s financial education initiatives and scholarships, visit APGFCU.com, under Education & Advice, or call 410-272-4000, and press four.
L to R: Nicole Racine, Stephanie Verk, Britni Barber, Emily Lauren Van Seeters, Darren Slotnick, Sarah Ray, Rachel Lynn Flint, and Paul Cillo III
Not pictured: Kelli Jo Soos and Heather LaCroix
Download a PDF Version
Read more from our Archive of Press Releases