Your APG Federal Credit Union membership is mobile -- take us with you wherever you go.
Accessing your accounts and managing your finances is easier than ever with Online Banking, 24-Hour Telephone Teller, Direct Deposit, Mobile Banking and Bill Pay. We value your membership and applaud your dedication to military service for our country.
Use the checklist below to make sure you'll have peace of mind when you're away from home:
- Know your rights. Learn about the benefits of the The Servicemembers Civil Relief Act of 2003.
- Review all your financial information with a spouse/relative. Keep copies for yourself.
- Give a spouse or relative a limited power of attorney to perform transactions on your behalf.
- Make a will.
- Check and/or update the beneficiary of your insurance polices.
- Review your auto insurance if you are storing your vehicle during your deployment.
- Contact your Family Support Group.
- Set up Automatic Payments & Transfers. It’s a convenient way to pay your APG Federal Credit Union loans and accounts.
- Move money from one place to another fast with APG Federal Credit Union Wire Transfers. Get Started »
- APG Federal Credit Union can accept member transactions through the mail. E-mail email@example.com for details.
- Obtain foreign currency or view exchange rates. Get Started »