You can now order checks through Harland Clarke. There's something for every style and budget including:
- Address labels
- Check book covers
- Deposit slips
- Small business supplies
Changes to Check Ordering
As of September 11, 2014, we have changed our check vendor to Harland Clarke.
How does the change affect your check order?
- Personalization on your checks – There is no change. Your name and address will be the same as printed on your last check order.
- Checking account number – There is no change. Your account number will be the same (the second set of numbers at the bottom of your check).
- Check numbers – Yes, there is a change. The record-keeping numbers are printed in the upper-right corner of your check. You will need to type in the starting number for your checks or they will automatically start with 1001. Choose a number between 1001 and 9999.
Three ways to order checks
- Online Banking: Self Services, Account Services, Order Checks
- Visit any APGFCU Branch
- Call 1-800-225-2555, option 4