Savings accounts, (also known as share accounts), are the foundation of the credit union and your membership. A $5 deposit into your account entitles you to a share of credit union ownership.
- A $5 minimum is required to earn dividends
- Account earns dividends on the daily balance
- Dividends are compounded and credited quarterly
Plus, your shares are insured by the National Credit Union Administration, an agency of the federal government.
To open your savings account:
- Call 1-800-225-2555, press 4.
- Come in to any branch.
- Not a member? Join today.