Don't wait until the high school years to begin preparing for your child's college education. The best time to start planning for college is in elementary school.
APG Federal Credit Union's Education Team has many free resources to help you prepare no matter what your child's age! Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
- Your own churches, synagogues, faith based organizations
- Your own businesses/employers and trade organizations with whom you have a membership
- School organizations, clubs, special interest groups in which your student has participated or is involved
- Scholarships advertised in magazines that your family may subscribe to and/or read
- Your high school guidance office for postings
- Do an online search
Armed with all these scholarship sources, you then must work in partnership with your student to submit and follow-up on all applications. The money is out there. YOU and YOUR STUDENT must work to get it! Good Luck!