Boys & Girls Clubs Shape Lives Every Day
APG Federal Credit Union is a proud corporate donor to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford County and the Boys & Girls Clubs of Cecil County.
For over 15 years, we have partnered with the Clubs' children, their families, professional staff, and volunteers. A child’s full potential is a highly valued treasure.
The Boys & Girls Clubs' mission:
"To enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens."
What makes the Boys & Girls Clubs special?
- Dedicated facilities for after-school activities.
- Full-time youth development professionals trained to implement outstanding programs.
- Neighborhood-centered clubs provide specialized programs, including character development, educational enhancement, and career exploration.
- 57% of Boys & Girls Clubs alumni say that participating in a club "saved my life."
- Serves more than 4,500 youth ages 6-18 annually.
The annual cost to provide children with such life changing programs is $1,400/child.
WE NEED YOUR HELP
APGFCU members can help the Boys & Girls Clubs continue to make a brighter future for our kids by making a tax-deductible* donation that will ensure that the clubs will continue to be there to inspire and enable all young people to realize their full potential as productive, responsible, caring citizens!
Because today and every day a new story begins. Help us make millions of successful stories. It all starts with you.
*Please consult your tax advisor.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford County
Box E, 100 E. Bel Air Ave.
Aberdeen, MD 21001
Boys & Girls Clubs of Cecil County
101 E. Main Street
Elkton, MD 21921